Monday, December 29, 2008

What is this blog thing you speak of????

So I am finally taking the plunge into this world of blogging and such. I am not sure if I was hesitating because I wanted to maintain the little bit of privacy that I have left these days, or if I just don't feel as though anyone would care enough to actually want to read about my life. Either way, here I am, blogging. Who'd a thunk it....haha.

The main reason for my plunge into this strange new world of blogging is to have a place to babble on and on about my new passion. I have become a craft-a-holic and my most recent addiction is creating odd stuffed creatures. I have opened a shop on etsy to sell my critters and it is called short bus stuffies. Check it out at www.shortbusstuffies.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment