Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another MATURE sock monkey




I just finished the second in my new line of mature sock monkeys and I have to tell you, I laugh the whole time I am sewing these guys. I have actually received a few "hate mail" type letters telling me how derranged and disturbed I am and that I ought to be ashamed of myself. My response....meh..I already know that but thanks for noticing me...LOL. It is all in good fun and not meant to offend anyone.




This little beauty's name is Shane. She is a prominent member of the lesbian community but tends to be a bit of a slut! She is a fantastic hairdresser but fails horribly in the relationship category of life. In Shane's world it is all about sex....whenever and however she can get it.

2 comments:

  1. As a fan of The L Word, I almost spilled my tea all over the kitty on my lap when I saw your Shane sock monkey in your Etsy shop. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I LOVE these!!!

    I saw your shop on Etsy, and I just had to check them out. I have a pair of gay male sock monkeys, so it's nice to see the lesbian community represented too!

    ReplyDelete