Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year!







New years eve was, as usual for us, very quiet. In fact I think that I had just come out of a nice little slumber on the couch when I heard the countdown begin...lol. I used to think that this was a sign of getting old but I have since come to the realization that I am happy that I no longer feel the need to go out and abuse my mind and body with booze and illegal drugs in order to have a "good time". It is nice to wake up on new years day and feel healthy.

I have managed to complete 5 new monkeys while on christmas vacation. I am going outside to take some photos of them so I can post them on etsy over the next few days. I have resolved that I will do my best to post one creation a day on my site. We will see how I make out with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment