Sunday, January 4, 2009

A minor setback

Well, I had a minor setback with the amazing progress I was making on my ETSY shop yesterday. I fell, head first, down a flight of wooden stairs on my back yesterday. I am pretty much ok and was lucky to come out of it with only a sprained foot and some severe muscle bruising on my back but my goodness did it ever scare me. I am still a little shaken about it and it was over 24 hours ago.

Needless to say, I am taking it easy for a bit to heal up. I will continue to blog and let you all know how I am doing.

The really exciting news is that the team that I belong to on ETSY, the Alberta street team, has organized a new business chat for our team to do a friendly critique on one of the members shops each week and my shop is going to be the first critiqued! I am so nervous and excited! I will post to let everyone know how it went.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just read this... I hope that you're feeling better by now - what a scare!

    Take it easy and make sure to take good care of yourself. Your back might be bothering you for awhile unfortunately :(

    Gentle hugs,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete