Friday, January 2, 2009

My first Etsy Sale!!!!


Well I sold my very first sock monkey yesterday on Etsy! What a great start to the new year. I ran out first thing this morning to ship Queenie the sock monkey off to California with a little extra spring in my step. This was especially surprising considering it was a brisk -30 degrees this morning.

I was very excited to find that the location that I find all of the unique socks that my monkeys are created from, had just received a new shipment of socks. I grabbed a few new pairs and I am raring to go to sew a few new "special" little buddies!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks MySweetSunshine! It truly is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! They are so cute - I'm sure that your buyer will be thrilled :)

    Cheers,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete