Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank God it's Friday!

Well this has certainly been a very difficult week. I am feeling a lot better today after my fall last Saturday but for most of the week I have been a hurting unit!

On a really bright note, I made my second ETSY sale this week! I was fortunate enough to join the Alberta Street team on ETSY and they have a new weekly business chat to do a friendly critique on one of the member's shops and I was chosen to be the first shop critiqued. I was so amazed by how friendly and helpful the participants of the chat were. It made me really emotional to realize that there are still really great, selfless people out there, that are willing to give so much without any reward other than the satisfaction of having helped someone. I want to spotlight a couple of ladies that really made an impact on me. You can visit their ETSY shops by following these links:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5547931

and:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=95709

In addition to being really great people, these two ladies have really great handmade items for sale. Check them out!

On the production front, I am going to begin putting together some fridge magnets today. I want to add a little variety to my shop so I am going to do a pocket monster fridge magnet to start. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment